Well I am back from my trip to Mexico City, which I will tell you more about during the week and which was fabulous, and Spring is well on its way, so this Sunday's post is dedicated to Eastern reminders and Spring time inspiration.
- If there is one food that reminds me of Eastern celebrations is eggs and the wonderful Mark Bittman has come up with the Everyday, Anytime Egg-Combination Generator. Take a look, it's full of great and simple egg recipes!
- Of course, you may need a little something to drink to go with those delicious recipes and these four spring-time cocktails might just do the trick.
- And since we are on the subject of food: these cute-as-a-button cupcakes are perfect for Easter and beyond.
- If you are looking for some Spring inspiration, whether decorating ideas or gardening tips, take a look at Martha Stewart's "Good Things for Spring"
- One of the best things of the Spring season is that it brings out all the beautiful flowers and these paper ones might just be as pretty as the real deal. I just love that they use real branches!
How is the Spring season treating you?