Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am Loving...

Soft feminine jacket + skin tight denim + combat boots = the perfect balance of stylish and tough. 


So it's been a while since I did this little feature titled "I am Loving...", but Clemence Posey, the new face of G-Star Raw, with her messy hair style, perfectly natural make-up and an outfit that balances rock and chic...well, it was too good to pass up, I really am loving it!

Are you a fan of combat boots? And Clemence's style?

xoxo,
Pilar
(image here)

7 comments:

  1. I agree. The ideal balance of boysih and refined simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit. Its super snazzy and looks very comfy as well:) Happy Thursday, darling. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is fantastic!
    I love low combat boots that don't go much higher that the ankle, paired with skinny jeans.
    Great look!
    Hope you're having an awesome week!
    xx
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great combination! Love this look!

    Thanks sweetie!
    http://rambleswithreese.etsy.com
    http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...